We Are Hiring
Please see our available positions below and contact email@example.com to apply.
Part Time Sunday Nursery Staff
General Description of the Work:
The Nursery Worker shall provide Christian love and care to infants and children who are not yet developmentally ready for Children’s Church, during both Sunday Worship Services and Sunday School (8:30-12:30), and special church functions (i.e. Easter Service, Christmas Eve Services, Christmas Musical, etc.).
1. Be trained in CPR and First Aid.
2. Have good people skills.
3. Pass a background check conducted by the church.
4. Be able to interact professionally and effectively with parents to build positive relationships.
4. Have prior experience as a parent or caregiver.
5. Be at least 18 years old.
6. Provide three childcare-related references.
Responsibilities: 1. Provide outstanding care for infants and toddlers.
2. Keep attendance of children and parents who use the nursery.
3. Ensure that each child is released to proper individuals.
4. Maintain information sheets on each child that include allergies, a list of who is authorized to pick up that child, and any other pertinent information.
5. Maintain a safe, organized, and clean nursery environment.
6. Assure the safety of all equipment and age appropriateness of toys used in the nursery.
7. Work with the Director of Christian Education to implement a cleaning schedule for toys and equipment.
Supervision: The Nursery Worker shall be under the guidance and direction of the Session and shall be under the direct supervision of the Director of Christian Education.
This is a part-time, non-exempt position. Please send cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org